Monday, July 27, 2009

Bundling- Simple and Effective

Over the past 3 days, I've worked with over 30 different CEO's/owners of companies of a wide span of industries and sizes. At least 70% were failing on the following opportunity. That was the bad news. Here is the good news. They can now take action and secure more business, increase their revenues and secure more reliable repeat business. Here goes:

My monthly home cable bill runs about $280. Huh? For better reception and more channels? Not exactly. That's how the relationship started but over time I've added telephone, internet, dvr, etc. And, even if one of the services is disappointing, its such a hassle to unwind and start over, I just mail in another months check. Don't you want your customers writing the checks and mailing them in?

Take a look your business (whether product or service) and push hard to discover how to best "Bundle". Simple and effective- I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment